May 5, 2010

Hey you..






I am a writer.. Its supposed to be easy for me to put my thoughts into words. It should be easy for me to tell you how much you mean to me. What you make me feel...

But I cant. ... Maybe someday.. Someday I will overcome my own doubts and I will find the courage to tell you... 

Instead I borrow words from one of the most amazing writers I have ever come across, even though most people think of him as just a musician...


"Continue to love me..
never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.. 
Ever thine.. 
Ever mine.. 
Ever ours. "
(Ludwig van Beethoven) 


~Annie.

P.S: Picture by moi. Cute na? :)
__________________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Inside Out | Bryan Adams

9 comments:

S said...

:)

Shreya. said...

Do you like blog and then vanish to another planet and then come back after another decade? :P

Nice :)

G said...

Sweet =)
I actually found out about these words in the movie Sex and the City.. lol... i like them =)

Lots of love...
xx

Harini said...

been there :)

Anwesa said...

**Maybe someday.. Someday I will overcome my own doubts and I will find the courage to tell you...

Amen !

IceMaiden said...

@All,
:)

Novocaine said...

Ah. Haven't seen such candles in a long time :) Nice picture!

IceMaiden said...

@Novacaine,
Thanks :)

Trulyana said...

There is a creation of expression for everything, and you have just created that path for it. :)

Post a Comment