Aug 15, 2010

There's magic at sea in Mumbai...









15th August - 5.40AM - 7.10AM


Watching the sunrise - Wizards' Style - facing the west, sitting with some of my closest friends... Watching the pitch dark night shining with a single Sirius,  give way to a steadily lightening horizon.. finally giving way to a brilliantly peaceful blue dawn.. The lights on the Queen's Necklace go out & the sea turns lighter, but it still looked so stunning, it reminded me of my favorite reason for falling in love with my city - There's magic at sea in Mumbai :)


~Annie.
P.S: You can check out more of my clicks at my photoblog - SnapShots 
___________________________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Airplanes | B.O.B Feat. Hayley Williams

10 comments:

Anwesa said...

:) Your pictures tell it all :)

Destiny's child... said...

Lovely shots...good enough to fall in love with :)

Kanishk said...

Love the shots and the sea and the city ! :)

IceMaiden said...

@All,
Thanks guys! :)

Harini said...

Beautiful :)

Koo said...

Beautiful pictures!
:)

Blunt Edges said...

I liked it in FB and I love it here! :D

Samyukta Ganesh said...

SUPER PICS

sagar27 said...

awesome pic yaar..

Maanas said...

first and second pic are really nice. :)

Post a Comment