Apr 29, 2011

ABC's of me..

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: Just perfect for a tiny me :)
C. Chore you hate: Pushing through the people in the bus. :|

D. Dogs: SCOTCH! My lovely lovely (future) Labrador Retriever :)
E. Essential start to your day: My Blackberry updates :P
F. Favorite color: Black. Practically all I own is black :P
G. Gold or silver: Platinum ;)
H. Height: 5'2 :(
I. Instruments you play: My sexy black JnD' Guitar
J. Job title: Marketing Executive
K. Kids: Supercute, Smart & Stubborn ones someday...
L. Live: The best place in the whole wide world - Mumbai! :)
M. Mom’s name: Sunita.
N. Nicknames: Annie, Ans, Sweetz, Billi :)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never :(
P. Pet peeve: People who take forever to do anything! ARGH!
Q. Quote from a movie / show: 

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

R. Righty or Lefty: Both :)
S. Siblings: Real ones - None.. Extended family - Manyyyy :)
T. Time you wake up: 20 minutes later than I plan the night before..
U. Underwear: None of your business
V. Vegetables you dislike: None
W. What makes you run late: My keys. I can never find them...
X. X-rays you’ve had: My Foot, Teeth... and Ear!
Y. Yummy food you make: Anything to do with Eggs!!
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Tigerrr!!

~Annie.
P.S: That was quick! :P Try it :)
__________________________________________________________
Now Playing: All we are | Matt Nathanson

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. You're only 22? :-( makes me feel ancient!!

Sara said...

Good post. :)
Platinum <3
Black <3 :P

Tripthi Battapadi said...

A - Awesome!
:)

- said...

my mum's name is Sunita too!! :) and I'm 5"2' too :/ hehe wishhhhhh I was a little taller!

Scotch is such a hot name for a dog! i love it!

Anwesa said...

Will take up this tag in sometime :)

You DO NOT DISLIKE any vegetable ?
:O

IceMaiden said...

@Meera,
Hehe! I know! He will be adorable too! :)

@Manjari,
Thanks! :)

@writerzblock,
Believe me, I feel ancient too! Compared to kids these days :s

@Cardinal Ruby,
Thanks! :)
Platinum and Black <3 <3 :)

@The Blue Periwinkle,
Thanks! :)

@Love Potion,
Hey wow! I though you were tallller!!!!! :O
And yea I know Scotch is very saxie! I hope I get him soon! And the strangest part is I am totally a cat person! :P My tattoo artist had a black lab and while I was waiting there nervous about my first tattoo, he came over and looked at me with those awwwwwwwwwww eyes and I fell in love. Seriously! :)

@Anwesa,
You should! :)
I dont dislike any vegetable, cause' Mom doesnt tell me what it is until I am done with it! Smart woman she is I tell you! :P

Post a Comment