Dec 24, 2011

A Christmas Wish

For the longest time, I have had only one wish this time of the year. Having stayed in Mumbai, hot and humid Mumbai, all my life, I have always wished for Christmas that was like this -

(found here)

Winter always brings out the me that likes to stay up late into the night, feet wrapped in warm blankets, wondering how the world looks like on the other side.

~ Annie.
P.S: Merry Christmas folks! :)
____________________________________________________
Now Playing: Please Come Home For Christmas | Bon Jovi

7 comments:

Anil Sawan said...

if not Christmas, I wish you have a season like that soon :P

Eeshie said...

I live in NYC, and I HATE SNOW!

:)

ani_aset said...

we have a little nip in the air atleast :D now

IceMaiden said...

@Sawan,
me too! I wish too!! :)

@Eeshie,
REALLY?! wow! I would kill to have a bit of snow!! :)

@ani_aset,
We do!! and hey long time! How have you been? :)

ani_aset said...

me has been the good :) always glad to be back

UFA888 said...


This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. แทงบาคาร่า
This are such great articles. แทงบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
แทงบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.


UFA888 said...

Very Helpful Article. แทงบาคาร่า It might help you. แทงบาคาร่า Thanks For Sharing
แทงบาคาร่า Thank you very much.

Post a Comment