Dec 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Bring it on 2012!

Thought for a long time, to write about 2011 and what it did to my life and yadayadayada. And then thought, I don't really feel like listing down all these life-changing things that happened. Because well duh, if you are on my Facebook, you would know anyway. :D

So, yeah, 2011 was, in one word, AWESOME. 

My last few years in bullet points would be 

  • 2007 - umm okay
  • 2008 - It's so lame
  • 2009 - OMG KILL ME NOW (the. worst. year. ever)
  • 2010 - What-the-fuck-was-I-thinking turning into a hmm-its-starting-to-look-up
  • 2011 - I ended up getting married!!! 

The curve looks pretty darn good I say! :D 

Just a little note that may not make any sense to anyone apart from the people it is written for (so you may skip this.. )

If there is anything that made 2011 even awesomer than it was going to be anyway, was all those crazy times we shared that led to even crazier Facebook updates. The places we went, the movies we saw, the odd remarks we made, all the sex-and-things-related we discussed, all the leg pulling we did, all the bitching we did (you two are my bitches you know that right? :P), all the gossiping we did, all the perverted talking we did, all the world-is-going-to-end-on-our-wedding-anniversary-and-your-bday talks, all the running through EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE of FRIENDS that we never tire of, all the dreaming we did for our futures (where Nutties is footing most of our bills. yeah GOOD catch I know! :D). 

This year was a lot, lot, LOT cooler because of you two. And I am waiting for the both of you to get your ass over, so we bring in the new year with only GOD like thing in our lives - The Lord Of The Rings. So I would tell you in between the Shire and Helms Deep, how much I love you both! :) 

Happy New Year people! See you on the other side! :D

Much Love,
Annie.
P.S: .. and for the love of God and general mankind, DO get drunk but DON'T drive afterwards! 
___________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Buttons | Pussycat Dolls

5 comments:

Crazy Blogger said...

happy new year <3

The West Wind said...

Happie New Year :) And U got married?? Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Such a happy post! :) Happy new year to you!

bondgal_rulz said...

I want to hug you!!! :) :)

IceMaiden said...

@Manjari,
Same to you babe! :)

@The West Wind,
hey! long time no see! :) I got married in the court, big fat Indian wedding yet to happen.. :) Thanks for your wishes!

@Ujjwal,
Wow. I am not the only one hit by the curse of the sucky 2009. The effects are not permanent, dont you worry. :)

@Eirene,
Happy new year!! :)

@Isha,
eeeee! Well you can, in like 20 days from now!!! YAY! :)

Post a Comment