Mar 9, 2013

So You Think You Can Dance!

Working alone can make you seriously lose track of time... because you are wasting so much of it! :| To cut a long meaningless story short, I landed on my favourite part of YouTube again - SYTYCD re-runs. :)

Here are some of those perfect, beautiful, flawless dance routines, that never grow old, never seem any less fascinating or any less beautiful, no matter how many times you see them. These are some of the best dancers I have ever seen.. and I so wish they had dancers / choreographers like these back here in India!


Kayla & Kupono dancing to Mia Michael
 "Gravity" - Sara Bareilles



Melissa & Ade dancing to Tyce Diorio
"This Woman's Work" - Maxwell


 Robert & all-star Allison dancing to Travis Wall
"Fix You" - ColdPlay



Alex Wong & Twitch doing one of the BEST hip-hop routine's EVER! 
Choreographed by my personal fav's on SYTYCD .. NappyTabs! :) 
"Outta your mind" - Lil Jon & LM*AO



Melanie & Marko dancing to NappyTabs
"I got you" - Leona Lewis



Sasha & Kent dancing to Tyce Diorio
"Fool of me" Meshell Ndegeocello


Honestly.. I have so many SYTYCD fav's, I would just sit here and keep adding to this list all day long! I think I should really get back to work... :|

Annie.
P.S: Dancing is amazing. Everyone should do it. Even if you think you look like an idiot!
_________________________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Already Gone | Kelly Clarkson

7 comments:

PeaBee said...

I love SYTYCD too! :D
I love looking at their audition videos too! Some of the audition pieces just blow your mind, like Robert Murraine, Anya and Pasha :')

Anonymous said...

I had never seen any of these though I LOVE dancing. Thank you for sharing!

Kshipra said...

Some people are so talented. *sigh...

Anonymous said...

I actually envy these people a lot! They are so amazing! :)
Following your blog, would love for you to check out mine! :)

Love,
Krittika

xx

http://krittikabarua.blogspot.com

Lady Whispers said...

P.S. is the stealer :D So true :D Dancing is the biggest de-stresser anyone can have :D

Ire said...

I am so hooked to this show! Thanks for sharing these videos.

WritingsForLife said...

I love this show!

I would add "Bleeding Love" to the list - it's a nappytabs routine :-)

Post a Comment