1. The biggest event of the entire year 2008 was probably ‘The great walkout from the CG paper.’ This is the highlight since, such an event has never been seen or heard of, in VJTI. An entire class of students refusing to write a mid-sem exam paper, plus, instead of walking out, writing ‘out of syllabus’ all over the answer sheets, was a feat in itself.
2. The next big event was ‘The Attack of the Wumpus’ which took place late in the year, with a Wumpus (a creature that dwells in dark lonely corners, and eats anyone who enters his room) The experience of trespassing Wumpus owned property, avoiding the ‘Stench’ and the ‘Breeze’ was one that the inhabitants of Computers Dept Batch of 2009 will never ever forget. *shudders*
3. ‘The Hike to the great mountains of ELR’ features next on the list. Everest?? Naah.. try climbing ELR matching speed to the professors to make sure u reach there on time. Even during the short time, we had to exercise this feat, it made us all lose about 10 pounds. Strangely, except PW. Who in fact seemed to gain weight.
4. And this is why the next thing on the list is –‘The PW diet’. No matter what, PW always got the most scrumptious, sinfully delicious stuff in his tiffin *tht he refused to share… or rather no one ever had the nerve to take…* which NO mom in the world could wake n make at 7 in the morning *it HAS to be 7, cuz he’s always there on time*. So it remains an unsolved mystery as to where the food came from… Hmmm… *thinking hard.*
5. Speaking of PW further, one classic history maker was ‘The day when PW borrowed Zai’s notes’ – shud I even say more? And if the fact that he took the notes from someone else wasn’t enough, he took them to COPY. *gasps. Wide eyed.*
6. Next is ‘The Loony ACN female’- One I dun know her name. Two, she had a screechy voice, and last but DEFINITELY not the least, she actually asked us to draw margins on the question paper. *ROFL…*
7. ‘Crazy DSP ^%$&#’ - the only thing she did right was referring to PW as – “Aei yaaar, toh mazya dokyat jato reeee….” *translated means “he goes in my head”… yeah I know… hehe..*
8. ‘The LR series’ – all events happening in and around the LR *its Ladies Room ppl!* feature here. All the times, we blatantly ignored the HUGE books in front of us, and indulged in some INTERESTING gossiping, the day when THE ORACLE came to the LR, the day(s) when THE SONG bugged all of us abt ICE, everyday when THE ATTITUDE and me teased the DEW DROP about her TAASH KA KING, the crazy DSP &^%$# coming n abusing us in some non-mentionable Marathi gaali’s, the times when we actually studied. *Ahh… Fond memories..*
9. Next big event of the year was ‘Who’s dat girl?’ – as I like to call the episodes in 2008, where THE ORACLE suddenly became the love interest of numerous interesting people – THE RAIN, THE SUN – wht not. Suddenly THE ORACLE was the weather girl. LOLZ…
10. The last memorable event – ‘The magical waters of far far away’ – there was something about that place, the icy clean waters of that river, the calm that overtook all emotions that swirled in the depths of my heart. Have u ever been to a place where suddenly all knots give away from u mind? Have u ever been to a place where u can actually listen.. to the silence? I have. And it was as close to heaven as I have ever been…
...plz leave comments on some events i may have missed. :P
newly added : (10.11 pm)
Oh how can I forget this one – ‘The Artists of Comp 3’ – This last sem, almost everyday we had absolutely nothing to do. So some of the great people of our Wizarding community, took to drawing things on the blackboard. These great people were – Anoop Sherlekar, Manoj Thakur, occasionally Ankit Kumar Mundra, n sometimes Me. Annop n me drew caricatures of superman wearing chaadi, ankit wrote a java program in hindi, n as for Manoj thakur let me present … *drum roll plz..* (I don’t have the original pics anywhere, I m sure some does.. whoever has it plz forward to me)
*this can happen ONLY in VJ Wizards... lolzzz*