- The way the top of a baby's head smells.
- A hand written letter.
- A totally senseless joke that noone but the right people understand
- The one place you always hung out in college.
- Holding hands without thinking.
- A sincere apology & an unexpected Thank You note.
- Old jeans that fit.
- Dairy Milk on a gloomy day.
- That feeling when your code works.
- Kiss on the forehead from someone who matters.
- Texting. (Why doesnt anyone text anymore? I like texting way more than chatting :( sigh.)
- The last five minutes of a ridiculously boring lecture.
- When Chandler proposed to Monica, Ross yelled "did she get off the plane? did she get off the plane?", Phoebe spoke to her triplets and said "It seems like yesterday I was talking to you in that little petri dish", Joey and Chandler hugged after they move in back together & Rachael turned 30.
- The feeling after you pee after you have held it too long.
- Teachers who knew you when you didn't have a fancy haircut, your nails weren't black and you didn't use slang.
- Finding money in your pockets.
- A day with friends doing absolutely NOTHING - and feeling like it wasn't a waste.
- Taking a photo at exactly that right moment.
- The last piece of chocolate cake.
- A really soft pillow.
- Checking out a guys butt at the mall with your girlies, and NOT getting busted. :D
- That feeling when your choked nostril opens up suddenly.
- The smell of fresh bedsheets that are sun-dried.
- Carrying the ice cube tray you just filled up all the way back to the freezer without spilling.
- Know that feeling when you are watching a movie, and suddenly you see the characters in movies visit a place you have been at, and you say 'hey I was thereee!!!'
- A Friday off from work.
- When you are in that line at the railway ticket counter and its the only one that's actually moving. LOL :P
- Laughing so hard that you start to cry.
- When the waves wash up to you, and your feet sink into the sand.
- Writing your name on a fogged up mirror / car window.
- Gel pens.
- Talking about cartoons / comics that you read as kids with someone who read them too! (Anyone read Champak / Tinkle / saw Top Cat / Flintstones here? Anyone?)
- The sound of a crackling bonfire.
- The sound of silence. (Anyone who enjoys trekking will know what I am talking about.)
- Badishop (thats marathi for what is Sauff in Hindi, and Aniseed in English) after dinner.
- Unexpected and FAST downloading speed.
- A song from yesteryear playing on the radio late at night.
- Window seat on a Borivili - Churchgate Slow at 10.00 AM. :)
- Lyrics from long ago you still remember.
- Visiting places you used to go to as a kid.
- A bless you after you sneeze.
- The times in those first few days when your new favorite song is all you listen to.
- The time between when you and he both know theres chemistry, and when its official. The "unofficial time".
- Yelling yourself hoarse when India's winning and Sachin's batting. \m/
- Turning out all the lights, and watching the lightening and the rain fall outside.
- Hot water bath after a tiring day.
- Managing to plug in the battery wire, before your laptop switches off / your phone dies in the middle of a conversation.
- The day when your boss takes an off. (such as today :P)
Updated more stuff:
Check the More Awesome Things list!
Check the More Awesome Things list!
P.S: Everyone concerned, both FB accounts are deactivated due to too much work and crazy life situations that need immediate handling. Hope to be back soon, but it will take a while. Please bear with me.
P.P.S: I know making lists is getting a lil repetitive, but this one just came to me because of point 50. :)
Now Playing: Tujhe Bhula Diya | Anjaana Anjaani