Mar 27, 2008

50 Reasons why I love you.



I love how you smile when I see you.
I love how you hold me.
I love how you say "Pata hai?? Bachcha is looking cutie".
I love how you look at me all funny when I say something stupid.
I love how you make cute faces to say you are sorry.
I love how you laugh when I say something random, or stupid.
I love the face you make when I sneeze.
I love how you make me smile even when you are far away.
I love how you tell me I look cutie in my new dress.
I love how you LOVE my hot pants.
I love how you talk about anything and everything for hours.
I love how you say sweet things to me.
I love how you whisper in my ear when it’s time to say "Good Night".
I love how you squeeze me so hard… so perfect… when I hug you.
I love how I can talk to you about whatever I am feeling.
I love how we message each other as soon as we wake up.
I love how you sound when I wake you up.
I love how you want to spend every day with me.
I love how you squeeze my hand.
I love how you rub my back, and kiss my neck.
I love how you sit next to me, and tell me that everything’s perfect.
I love how everything is perfect.
I love how you see the person I really am.
I love how you say we are perfect for each other.
I love how you make me cry, but not because I’m upset or sad, or you hurt me, but…because you made me the happiest person ever.
I love how I wake up in the morning for you.
I love how I anticipate seeing you.
I love how you kiss me.
I love how I look at the empty space in my bed, and wish you were filling it.
I love how you feed me when we go out to eat.
I love how you worry about me, and take care of me.
I love how you pay for me when we go places.
I love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease.
I love how you keep me warm when I’m cold.
I love how you give me weird looks at awkward moments.
I love how you stop everything for me.
I love how I’m important to you.
I love how I like to do little things to make you happy.
I love how you make me happy.
I love how you make sure I stay in line and my "red stuff" remain hidden.
I love how I only want to be with you.
I love how you think I have cute feet.
I love how I only think about you.
I love how "our songs" makes me smile when I listen to them when I am away.
I love how you get jealous.
I love how I can see myself with you forever.
I love how we talk about being together forever.
I love how you get mad when someone says something to upset me.
I love how I ask for a snuggly anytime I want.
I love everything about you.

P.S: allright, I see a lot of visitors coming on this post.. so I'll put a msg here .. "Welcome.. read all u want.. But please dont copy. ok? lolz :P :D"

7 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

muaaaaaaah!
i loved it!!

Anonymous said...

whoa! that a lot of love. Bumped into your blog while looking for anti love blogs... lol..... you are the complete anti me i guess. ... but nicely written though for once the skeptic in me was kinda not willing to say anything

IceMaiden said...

@tushar,

Lolz. this is a VERY old post, doesnt apply anymore :D

But naah, the romantic in me is still very much alive and kicking :P n this blog IS actually filled with mush :P :D

Anonymous said...

ooooooo ic....ah well.... hurrah for romance then... maybe ill use this blog to pick lines to appear mushy and romantic.

cheers

IceMaiden said...

pick lines???!!! :P

Ok credit the author then!!! :D else Ill sue you for blatant plagarism :D for like a million dollars or something :D

Anonymous said...

lol why will i pick lines to paste them again. I ll pick them to patao girls yaar.... waise i ll give you million dollars ka check for aisa waisa bank, anjaan gali branch. lol.

btw check out my lines..though not romantic - http://mywriterkeeda.wordpress.com

Raj said...

*whistles*
you pretty much loved everything abt him huh?

Post a Comment