Nov 8, 2009

TAG!!!!!

I was tagged by Niks ... and since I have nothing better to do on a lazyyyyy sunday night... :P :D

Rules:
Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.

1.What is your current obsession?
-- Microsoft Silverlight (I realise I sound VERY lame)
-- SQL (even lamer I know) :D
-- Old songs I had not heard for ages - MLTR, Savage Garden, BSB, Westlife, ABBA, Six Pence None The Richer, and the list actually goes on and on.. :P

2. What are you wearing today?
My fav PJ's and old tee that says BITCH :P oh wait, add a grey, incredibly warm, sweatshirt to that.

3. What’s for dinner?
Egg Curry!! MY FAV! :)

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Hmmm, new Catwalk shoes, a new top from shoppers (which as my mom yelled at me I wont be wearing to office anyway :P), 2 books - 2states & The other side of the moon.

5. What are you listening to right now?
One of my all time fav - One last breath - CREED

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Adorable, Sweet, Sex maniac :P, Chindi, Ullu, Duffer :P wait forgot, Lovable :)

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Prague/Florence/Holland/Rome/penthouse in Chicago.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Glares.. Suntan lotion :P.. Summer dresses..

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
IITD to whack a few people, Oracle - Hyd to go first whack, then give one tight hug, and College Quad just to .. reminisce... :)

10. Which language do you want to learn?
Bengali because I think it sounds very sexy.

11. What’s your favourite quote?
Lolz. MANY. For futher references refer http://www.pinkperiwinkles.blogspot.com/ :D
My latest favourites are : *drumroll*

If JAVA actually had a garbage collector, the program would delete itself upon execution! (Yes I hate JAVA THT much :P)

Microsoft is NOT the answer. Its the question. The answer is NO! :P

UNIX is simple. It takes a genius to understand its simplicity - Dennis Ritchie.

The problem with troubleshooting is that sometimes trouble shoots back! :D

If at first you dont succed, call it version 1.0 *ROFL... so TRUE man!!* :P

Ok enough, people are getting bored..moving on.. :D

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
Ahh!! many people.. my friends who I havent seen for ages, a certain someone Im so totally crazy about, my best friend who is a lil confused about life right now and probably needs me a lot, some of my blogger friends with whom I share such incredibly deep connections with.. Lots of people... :)

13. What is your favourite colour?
You dont ask a artist which is her favourite color. They all are favourites :)

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My fav blue jeans and my fav black top :P lolz that was so vague :P

15. What is your dream job?
Dream? Well here I go - Anchoring 1000 places to see before you die/ Nat Geo Photographer/Teaching kids :)

16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Nat Geo, Cosmo, Seventeen :P, Vogue (yes my parlor wali keeps them :P yes she is very expensive :P), ME , DIGIT

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Clothes, Books, Clothes, shoes, Clothes, food, and more Clothes :P

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Wearing mismatched colors. *ugh!*
Glittery clothes in broad daylight! :O who does that??!! seriously WHO does that!
Mismatched shoes :P
Wearing clothes that are one size too small. They dont do anything for you trust me.

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
SRGay :D

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
See I have long curly tresses, so I like a cut that keep them all disheveled tumbling around my shoulders. :)

21. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep! Monday tomorrow. Busy week ahead.

22. What are your favorite movies?
MANY! To name a few - A walk to remember, Serendipity, Forrest Gump, Pursuit of Happyness, Dirty Dancing, Step Up 1&2.

23.How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
Baapre! You really wanna know???umm.. 14 :P

24. What inspires you?
My friends who just wont give up on me :)

25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you.
Be Honest. No matter who it is/whatever situation.
Keep your promises. Dont make ones if you know you cant keep them.
Never fake emotions towards anyone.

26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Go shop for more!!!! DUH! :P
Sometimes, since desperate times call for desperate measures, so go mix n' match :P

27. Coffee or tea?
Coffee.

28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
I write! Seriously, I'll weave it all in some story, or rant, or be cryptic and write codes! :P
Then go listen to awesome music, talk with a few friends and Im all done! :) happy happy again! :)

Actually theres Plan B too if this doesnt work :P
--Get in bed wid my fav PJ's, popcorn, pull the curtains and have a movie/season's marathon :P :D
--Next get out of bed, go SHOPPING! Always works. :P :D

30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Can I be narcissistic and say ME! :P Ok kiddin kiddin... Areee! I cant choose! I like them all. I will follow you only if you have something good for me to read. :) So all those who I follow.

31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
I dont have a sweet tooth at all, save a few chocolates, so Ill say Rocher. Its my weakness :P

32. Favorite Season?
Monsoon. Hands Down. You cant stay in Mumbai and NOT fall in love with the rains :)

33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
I cook(?) awesome omelets. So maybe that with toast and butter :P

34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Neglect. Detach. They dont matter anymore. Hating them or trying to hurt them back wont help so dont go down that way. Peace! :)

35. What are you afraid of the most?
No longer being important to all those people who are important to me. Fading away without a trace. It scares me to be forgotten.

36:What brings a smile on your face instantly?
When Im thinking about him (my friends would chorus here: ALL THE TIME) Awesome! So I smile all the time :D

37:What makes me the most sad?
I am happy most times, so getting sad is once in a while, once in a blue moon activity, that I absolutely HATE! ... I'll say refer last post :P *sigh!*

38: (Changed question) One random thing about you :D
Im such a talkative person but sometimes when I dont want to talk to anyone, Ill put my headphones on and pretend like Im listening to music. Totally ignore people :D True Story. :P

39: (New Question) Which hand of yours do you like more? The right one or the left? Why? (You cant ask me to add a question and expect it to be sane one ok? :D)
Right! Because of my tatttoooo!!! :D

And I tag...Noone, because I know noone likes to do tags anymore. Bleh! :P

P.S: Im really velli I know :P

19 comments:

Shreya. said...

First: Serendipity =D *giggles joblessly*

Second: SHOPPING ^_^ *giggles joblessly*

Third: CLOTHES <3 *thinks about what to wear for the next 7 days* :P

Forth: Blogs I follow. *straightens her collar*

Fifth: No one likes tags these days. *sigh, secretly mutters* I do :(

*continues giggling joblessly* =|

Nikhil Menon said...

Omg omg omg omg... :D that is an awesome tag annie.. :D I know u shop like maadddd(s).. :P GO see the confessions of a shopaholic and join the anonymous.. Any further help is available in the for of ME.. :P

How dare u call me a sex maniac?That was spsd to be b/w ME and YOU alone.. :I and yeah,correct my url..You are blocking any traffic tht must have come too.. :P :(

Loadsa love,

Nikhil

Blunt Edges said...

lol...a brilliantly done tag indeed!

just one qsn: now when did 'being honest', 'keeping ur promises' n 'never faking emotions' become styling tips?!?!?! ;)

n the qsn u added was the most hilarious of them all!!! :D

kaka said...

r u a programmer?????do u work with oracle???actually according to dennis ritchie i am a genius..:P
"The problem with troubleshooting is that sometimes trouble shoots back! :D

If at first you dont succed, call it version 1.0 *ROFL... so TRUE man!!* :P: ....rofl....:D..:D...one last breath is an awesome song...enjoyed the tag....:)

buckingfastard said...

obsession... silverligth nd SQL...OMG..wats goin wrong wid da world!!

dips on egg curry..yay!!

i kno bengali!!! 1 up!!

haha nice stylin tips...and i thot clothes were part of style!!c :(

i luv left hand...hands down...

Akansha Agrawal said...

You're a pakki engineer, poori mumbaite and a mad mad shopper :D :D hehe :P It's a nice tag, but I'm done with tags, as of now... :-w

Btw, check blog, I've got something for you... ;;)

IceMaiden said...

@Shreya,

ok YOU are tagged!!!!
*bursting firecrackers... thundering applause* :P :D


@Niks,
hahah! I knowwwwww....I rock at tags na? :D

Loadsa luv back,
Annie. :)

IceMaiden said...

@Blunt Egdes,

*takes a bow*
*blows kisses to cheering crowd*

thank you thank you!!!! :D
Areee yaar!!! The guy who tagged me wrote something similar for styling tips... so I thought we are talking about deeper aspects of life here :D

And YOU are tagged too!!!
*see thats what happens when you like lame tags :P*


@Kaka

*wants to enquire is you are the football wala Kaka* :P
Welcome here mate!

Yes Im a programmer.
Yes I work with Oracle (not the company the DB ... hehe...:D :D :P)
And UNIX se door door tak I have no naata :D

I would have tagged you too in hyper excitement but since I dont know you, you are spared the torture :D :D

Keep visiting! Cheers,
Annie.

IceMaiden said...

@BuckingFastard,

HAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Yeahhh! Im a GEEK! :P

Areeee!!! wht r u doing... TEACH ME bengali... so far I only know kaemon accho? :P :D hahahha! :P

About styling tips, refer my clarification in above comment :D

and YOU are tagged tooo!!!! :P :D
*evil grin*

@Akansha,
*tears of khushi at engineer wala comment* :D
lolz... seeee... thats why i dont tag people.. i wonder WHY people are bored of tags... they are soooo much fun!!! :D

and heading to your blog now..!!

Cheers,
Annie...

kaka said...

@annie wow...i am the football wala kaka not the marathi wala..:P...i am from mumbai too..i once commented on ur observation in best buses wala post....oracle db wala..:P..:D...are a pj queen???....i have worked on sql too...but my major and summer project use unix as the platform...i see u in fb too commenting on niks and dhanya nd amith's pages....:)....i have enugh tags already..i am not keen ...thanks for sparing me the trouble and taking ur time to comment on my blog..:)

IceMaiden said...

@Kaka,

Oops! I thought you are some new fella. :P

Lolz I crack techical PJ's :P heheheheh! side effects of being engineer :P

Accha FB pe bhi... *pulls on shades.. wow im famous :P* kiddin kiddin :P

Kaka is god btw :P n u name urself god.. waaah waaah *applause*

Cheers,
Annie.

Blunt Edges said...

wateva hapnd 2 "And I tag...Noone, because I know noone likes to do tags anymore."

bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha! :P ***dramatic sigh***

The Wanderer said...

@ #25 => Yeh "styling tips" kaise hue yaar?

@ #32 => Totally agree! :) \m/

PS: Dear, please remove me from your list of "Blocked Users" on GTalk, re-start chatting and answer my phone when I call up from so far. Agreed tum gussa ho but aise naaraaz hoke baithi rahogi toh kaise chalega :(

bliss said...

i agree with shreya. who doesnt like to do tags anymore??? :O
agree with blunt edges, wen did not faking things become styling funda/???? *giggling*
finally, agree with u. my worst fear is the same. and ofcourse, getting old!! :P

IceMaiden said...

@Bliss,


1. YOU are tagged :D
2. areee yaar! :( I read something similar answered on the person who tagged me, I thought we are talkingt about the deeper aspects of life :P
3. :) naah getting old is ok. I already have grey hair :P

ekta khetan said...

It’s a round round world. I was tagged on the same lines too and it is great to see other ppl’ answer the same…Good work…cute one:)

IceMaiden said...

@Numerounity,

Hey.. Welcome to my blog!
Thanks! :P :)

Cheers,
Annie.

bondgal_rulz said...

I read this wayyy back but commenting ab (dunno why myself)!!

#1. GEEK. :P

#2. I too had aisi tee!! :D :D

#4. How's 2 states??

#5. Mine too. :)

#10. Agree.

#13. LOVE the answer. :) :D

#14. Lame did anyone say? :P

#15. Can I co-anchor? ;)

#19. LOL. :D :D

#39. He he. Naice. :P

MAST tag!!! Was fun reading it (again). :)

Cheers

IceMaiden said...

@Isha,

heheheheh!!!!

Ofccccc you can co anchor!!! mast dhamaallll karenge!!! :D :D n we get to check out cuties TOGETHER i mean wow!!! how cool is thattt!!! :D

2states is ok. Just ok. His novels all have the same underlying storyline, same characters, with same habits and dialogues and they all get into same situations. Its all too predictable yaar!!! 5 point someone was a masterpiece, the rest are just OK. :) (I think so atleast :P)

Luv,
Annie.

Post a Comment