Aug 28, 2011

Bee!

Ever since I heard my first Beyonce song - Crazy In Love - I have been a fan.


Because not only can the woman sing.... (and I have always believed that the true test about how well one can sing is with just a guitar / piano ... not with all the studio jazz!)

(one of her lesser known performances... 
Beyonce sings the Nigeria National Anthem and draws the crowd to tears!)

.. but GOD. DAMN. She can dance -

R.E.S.P.E.C.T for anyone who can dance with a pair of heels that classy! :D

Beyonce's latest single is awesome! Check it out! Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had.

~Annie.
P.S: And she is so sinfully.... bootilicious! :D
____________________________________________________
Now Playing: All the single ladies | Beyonce

2 comments:

Crazy Blogger said...

I love naughty girl

Furree Katt said...

SINGLE LADIES IS THE BOMB!

Post a Comment