Aug 22, 2011

Branded Confessions.

This was my Facebook status update yesterday night -

"Just because I own a DSLR doesn't mean I don't like my Sony Ericsson cellphone cam. Just because I own a zillion branded shoes, doesn't mean I don't wear Hill Road chappals. Just because I like my LBD doesnt mean I don't like my Natraj Market kurti's :D Just because I am fond of my Gucci Envy Me, doesn't mean I dislike the scent of Johnson & Johnson baby powder! :P AND just because I adore my Macbook, doesn't mean that I have issues with my more oftenly used Dell! Don't stereotype people on what they like to buy / own. :)"

Much debate happened offline but well ... it was self-explanatory wasn't it? :)

~ Annie.
P.S: I am on a song downloading spree! Always makes me happy! :)

P.P.S: I honestly LOVE the smell of Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder :P
____________________________________________________
Now Playing: All Good Things | The Weepies

11 comments:

Dhanya said...

Some of the items I simply LOVE and keep using are not branded. My branded clothes are just lying around somewhere in my closet :P

Furree Katt said...

i don't think i own anything that's branded :(

Misterio Vida said...

i love my sonyericsson... and i hate people who use any other phone :P :P :P just kidding... yes one should not be stereotypical... everyone has a personal choice and thats the reason we have so much of variety in almost everything...

Sadhana. said...

Haha! Well said! You must have left a lot of people jealous after reading that update ;)

Crazy Blogger said...

I love my fashion street k T shirts .. Haan me Mumbai gayi thi 4 baar :P

Crazy Blogger said...

aur ye LBD kya hai re????

IceMaiden said...

@Dhanya,
Same here! :) My mom says that I have the supremely irritating habit of liking some item of clothing and wearing it all.the.time. and ofc not letting it go even past its prime :P That happens to a lot of my street stuff that looks just so pretty! :)

@Furee Katt,
Awww.. Neither did I until two years back when I got my first real paycheck. :P

@Muhammad Israr,
Hi there! Welcome here! :)
I absolutely LOVE how nicely my cell takes pictures.. And its so easy to carry around and use, as opposed to my Nikon. Greatest advantage I feel! :)

@Sadhana,
Hehe, that not being the intention but ah.. who cares nevertheless! :P

@Manjari,
I remember going crazy at Fashion Street when I went there for the first time! :P And LBD = Little Black Dress. :)

- Sugar Cube - said...

Haha good one! :D

And Johnson baby power smell is truly awesome :P

Tripthi Battapadi said...

I agree, like toh-tal-lee!!

And me too loves Johnson powder ka smell! :)

Blunt Edges said...

So lemme get this straight. You post something on FB, and then elaborate on it here? :P

IceMaiden said...

@Sugar Cube,
:D

@The Blue Periwinkle,
Hehe! :) ... I am surprised at how many people like Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder ka smell! :P

@blunt edges,
Precisely so people like you, who don't comment on Facebook can come comment here! :D

Post a Comment