Aug 17, 2011

Wednesday Wallpapers #12




 .. and some random musings.

There is something that my sister told me a long time ago, which I had found amusing then, but somehow seems so damn right now a days!! LOL!

'Chaar log baatein banane lage... toh samjho tarakki ho gayi!'
If four people start gossiping about you, know that you have reached somewhere.

Anyway, on a brighter side, I am seriously contemplating getting a professional photography course - and I am so kicked about it! I have been longing to do this for so long, because as awesome I might be at selling / marketing stuff (even without the overrated MBA :P) - having my own studio is my ultimate dream. I will sleep out in the hall if it means converting my bedroom into a studio, is how much I want to do this. Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Much love,
Annie.
P.S: Went for a shoot on the long weekend - St. Xavier's Malhar, Colaba Causeway and random street shots. Felt so good! :) I love my Nikon! :)
__________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa | Waisa Bhi Hota Hai

7 comments:

Sara said...

i LOVE the wallpaper. :)

Crazy Blogger said...

all the best baby, I am journalist too, without any aaltu faaltu course. And I love that song<3

Anonymous said...

haha....that's so true! someone told me, if you are being discussed or abused that is just a good sign :)

Ezazi said...

Awwww! I SO hope you get the studio! ^^

Killer Drama said...

all the best! sounds really nice having your own studio. i dream too <3

have fun

i love that song

The Wanderer said...

Please don't tell me you are gonna upload a photo album called "Random Shots" .. may I remind you of that now-so-famous blog post "You and your DSLR" :P

IceMaiden said...

@Felicity,
Thanks very much! :)

@Manjari,
You go girl! :) .. and I love it too! :)

@Chintan,
Hey there! :) That is very true.. seems so strange but well! :P

@Ezazi,
Aww! Thanks! :)

@Juliet,
Ah dreaming. The joys of pretending you have too much money and unlimited time. :P

@Karan,
Duly replied on Facebook.. :P

Post a Comment