Aug 1, 2011

Its all part of a grander plan that is coming true.

Remember that day when we sat in your car, parked just ahead of my bus stop. I was due to catch my bus anytime. But I didn't really want to because I was so fucked up. And that one shared Marlboro Light with you changed my life. 

That's the thing about sharing I have learnt - sharing happiness is normal, sharing sorrow is something else. It creates a bond that's much deeper. You went from being a good friend to someone who knew not only the high but also the low of me. 

And the rest, as they say, is history.


Every long lost dream
Led me to where you are
And others who broke my heart
Were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way
Into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God bless the broken road
That led me straight to you

:) :)

Always yours,
Sweetz.
P.S: I love you.
__________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Bless The Broken Road | Rascal Flatts

7 comments:

Soumya said...

Awwww, God bless you both :)

Sara said...

:)

Crazy Blogger said...

I am dying to fall in love annie and this time with a man who loves me too !!

Shanu said...

Awwwwwiiee :))))

Anwesa said...

One of the lines that would linger in my memory for quite sometime -

"Sharing sorrow is something else."

bondgal_rulz said...

:) :) :)

Killer Drama said...

beautiful lines here

and i agree completely... sharing sorrow bonds two people like nothing else can..

Post a Comment