Mar 28, 2009

Lazy Saturday!!...

Since i didnt hav anythng better to do all weekend, I finally got started on all d movies that i took from Zai's HDD the other day.. So as saturday dawned sunny and bright today morning, me still lazyin around wid HAW in bed.. thinking wht to do all day, as i hav already finished my assignment on c#, I switched on Mr. Lynx, browsing thru the 'Movies' folder... and ended up watching 4eps of HIMYM, and 3 movies back to back.. gosh!! tht felt good.. its been a while since i hav spent and entire day..doing nuthin..usually it wud hav been basketball, cheese omelet, stroll around college... well, hav to get used to it now.. so, getting back to the 'Movies' topic.. heres wht i saw..

Its been a while since i saw HIMYM, (Zai.. u hav 2gimme the latest eps. i m still stuck on 'Little Minnesota'.. ) I went to Intervention.. thts my fav, its so funny!!! n then watched a few others, Slutty Pumpkin, Mary the Paralegal, n then Chain of Screaming ..

I got settled with some coke, n sat to watch YDMWTZ... umm (zohan). Yuck yuck yuck!!! Zaaaiiiii hw cud u giv me this...ewww.. I dun want to see Adam Sandler's ass... for dat matter nethng!! ew! bt neway, i watched the movie.. umm.. i m nt really a dirty funny movie person, save Scary Movie, bt neway, wht d heck.. it was 2 hrs of crazy crazy crazy storyline.. (i dun recommend d movie to ANYONE!!!)

Thn, since I hav always been a die hard romantic, I hav lik an impossible collection of romantic movies, I decided to catch up some old movies I havent seen in a while... got started wid 'Runaway Bride'.. always been a Julia Roberts fan.. its one of my fav fav movies.. Love the way she gives him multicolor hairdo.. hahah...


Then I started wid 'While You Were Sleeping'.. which is one movie i havent seen in years.. Infact, if i rem correctly, I havent seen it since I was in school. Rem, tht Sandra Bullock movie.. yea thts the one.. 'I m in lov wid ur son.. not this one, the other one.. :)' I had a Awww time watching the christmas time romantic.. Chicago with the twinkling lights.. n d cold..

I saw a lot of me in both Lucy and Maggie. Spunky & chatty like Maggie and kiddish & lonely lik Lucy. From where I m seeing life right now, I see myself lik Lucy, wid a cat for a best friend, kicking up a storm wid friends, bt so alone on d inside & then someone jus lik Jack or Ike, will come and discover all that I hav kept hidden from the world. Who will walk me home, in d snow like Jack, asking me silly questions about where i want to go for a holiday. & someone like Ike, who will see beyond the laughter and the twinkles. Someone who wont fret about me being a boyish gal.. lolz. & someone who would play cards wid me in his PJ's and would actually like to knw hw i like my eggs. (u wun get any of these wishes if u havent seen the movies yet!!).. D one who'll ride off into the sunset wid me on a horse.. :) *awww...*

Ahh!! wht can i say.. hopeless romantic that i m!! :)

Annie..
P.S: 'Life doesnt always go d way u plan it.. '
P.P.S : Shud hav added these two couple on Luv to luv em wala post!! :P

15 comments:

The Great Brown Experiment said...

nice staurday :D sumtyms i crave for the luxury u talked about =D

IceMaiden said...

lolz.. see wht i mean?! inspite of jus tellin myself tht peinces dun exist in real lyf.. here i m dreaming of a prince-like guy to come into ma lyf!!! hahaha...

lost_soul said...

I dunno if itsa co-incidence or jsta way ppl spend their saturdays bt i jst saw 3 episodes of HIMYM,runaway bride and while u wr sleeping all on friday!
whoa!! thts smin :)
n no..i din c YDMWTZ.Goin by yo reviews..thankgod i dint ;)

IceMaiden said...

wow sari!!! thts some coincidence.. lolz.. thank ur stars u didnt see zohan!! :) :P :D

Penguin said...

Most welcome for all the movies, tv shows, etc. etc. I am very proud of my collection.
And yea, I have ALL the episodes of HIMYM.
My favs are Slap bet, slapsgiving, Mary the paralegal, naked guy, and of course SWARLEY [:)]
Zohan was an awesome movie...c'mon! Neosporin for liquid nitrogen! It was Borat minus the disgusting stuff... which makes it perfect.

IceMaiden said...

@zai..

oh YESSS!!! i forgot Swarley n slep bet, slapsgivin.. its AWESOME!!! :) :P :D

IceMaiden said...

@ zai..

i m NOT an adam sandler fan.. n i DONOT enjoy watching his rear or him catching stuff in his rear. :| ;)

Misty Rhythm said...

oh man...we just have too much in common :P. i exactly know wat ur talking abt...n i luv the movies u named. i'm a sucker for romantic comedies too :). n i luv HIMYM...i think ur still watching season 1 n 2...we're on season 4 here :)...i luv barney! if u have high speed, unlimited internet...check surfthechannel.com...u'll get all the latest episodes

IceMaiden said...

@misty rhythm...

noo.. hav all d eps in season 4 too.. havent got them from ma frnd yet!! i m still on 'Little Minnesota' :) Blogger 5!! :)

Al Walling said...

COOOOOOL :)

Penguin said...

i am not a big fan of Sandler either, but i found that movie hillarious.
BTW I want Runaway Bride. Can you send me your menu card? ;)

IceMaiden said...

lolz zai... i will hav to actually make one first.. i will send u one as soon as i make it. hehe. no worries, most of d movies r d ones u already hav.. :)

IceMaiden said...

n i dun hav nice japanese frnds sending me 320GB HDD to keep seasons

Onward said...

Not exactly a LEGEN--wait for it..keep waiting..DARY weekend eh??...but hey u did the next best thing...HIMYM!!...Barney rulzzzzzzz...my personal favs are Swarley, Mary the Paralegal & the Rain Dance waala. Runaway Bride i fine but my all time fav Julia Roberts movie will always be Notting Hill. Big time Hugh Grant fan u see..

btw...instead of lazing around in front of the TV all the time, you shouldve just come online!! i was bored!! ;-)

IceMaiden said...

@Dreamr...

which i did!!! right after i finished i came online...

me likes Notting Hill too.. I dun really LIKE hugh grant... he is ok. i dun really like british accents.. hehehe

Swarley is too too hilarious... hehehe :P :) :D

seeya next time online..
An.

Post a Comment