Mar 5, 2009

She's my Guardian Angel..



She came into my life jus as a stranger..
From the other coast of the country..
The miles seperated us, but they couldnt stop..
Me from smiling whnever she came online..


The one i loved broke my heart.. and i was shattered..
I cried days on end.. shedding tears of loneliness..
Wishing it to be over soon..
Wishing i could be newher but here..


My heart broke into a million peices..
Scattering everywhere with each breath i took..
It was difficult to move ahead..
Because i was scared to take another step..


She burst through the darkness..
Like the 'hawtest' angel with wings of gold..
She pulled up up, and shook me wid words..
Both loving, soothing.. and sharp..


Till i began to see how much more i could do..
Than jus sit here and brood on wid the past..
She stayed wid me till i felt better..
Till i could smile again, thru the tears..


Thank u god, for sending me my angel..
Thank u angel, for making me see the way..
Thank u angel, for not givin up on me.. lik i gav up on myself..
Thank u angel, bcz u really are the BESTEST!!!


P.S: Dear Angel, u know who u are!! O, Hawest Godess!! The beautiful one wid the Halo!!... Thanks for everything!! I love u lots! Mwah!!!

15 comments:

अविनाश said...

The one i loved broke my heart.. and i was shattered..
I cried days on end.. shedding tears of loneliness..
Wishing it to be over soon..
Wishing i could be newher but here..


very well composed...liked it

G said...

ok..so the angel knows who she is..but we dont!..cmon..tell us :D

and the poem is beautiful :)

love ya..mwah!!!

IceMaiden said...

I will tell ya all whn she comments on this... *r u listening??!! The haloed one??!! :P*

IceMaiden said...

@ avinash & gargi...
Thanks for liking it!! :)

A.prem said...

Till i began to see how much more i could do..
Than jus sit here and brood on wid the past..
She stayed wid me till i felt better..
Till i could smile again, thru the tears..

:)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh LOvely :)

Its the best poem anyone could ever write, I have happy tears that you have had such an angelic godess to guide you through darkness :)

Whoever it is LONG LIVE angels with HALOS LOL


Mwaahhhh ....:) U made my day too today *wink wink*

IceMaiden said...

amen to dat oh holy haloed godess...:P :D

DeJaVu said...

hey my poetess buddy! its ironic how pain makes us produce such beautiful meaning..na?

IceMaiden said...

@ Na... nature used to tell me "Depression is the strongest emotion" n it really is so true... :)

Miss Sunshine said...

it's beautiful!
is it about ash? :P

^_^ SENO ^_^ said...

annie declare the Angels Name , people are getting confused LOL :P

Karan said...

i too hv mine... she stays with me on my cell fone... :)

i kno exactly wht u t tryin to say...!!

IceMaiden said...

@karan

hello there..
:) my guardian angel is also my chat/cell phone buddy. strange hw ppl connect huh?!

Karan said...

oh yes... it is strange... bt thn mayb it is not... life is full of surprises.. n strange things... strange bt nice thngs... :) .. isnt it ??

vipul said...

tooooo good...you know the more i read your blogs...the more you seem mystical....totally a fan of your work.....keep it up

Post a Comment