(A lot of this stuff won’t make any sense to the majority here. Plz pass over instead of reading this crap then. :P VJTI’ans plz continue and laugh extra loud)
1. I worship the guys who made Pentium. Seriously!! WOW they are cool!
2. I understand exactly what they mean by Intel Core2Duo T5550 @ 1.83Ghz.
3. I m a girl and STILL don’t bother to look into d mirror before I leave for college.
4. In 4 years my vocabulary has degraded to the level of the average frustrated guy who cusses all the time.
5. I have tried all settings, everywhere, on every single thing there is to change on my PC.
6. I have tried to repair all household appliances ranging from the TV remote to the ceiling fan.
7. I know how to use the soldering iron. And the jack plane. Lolz. Courtesy : BEE & Workshop. :D
8. I explain to my kindergardenrs whom I teach, things like wavelength of light and scattering when asked why the sky is blue. I even drew wht wavelength looks like. N got looks like :O.
9. Most of the times my lunch consists of a quick samosa/vada pav and chaas. (buttermilk) while simultaneously orkutting from d net lab.
10. I hav invented desperate ways such as stealing used files during submission time. (hi5 CC's… damn!!! I m so proud of myself for saving all dat money!!!)
11. I am online most of the night because of the concept that is commonly referred to as “Night Maarna”. My night time coffee is my savior.
12. I actually understand what has happened when someone says "Server is down" and “Netbeans killed my PC” (may the soul of the poor PC rest in peace)
13. I don’t dress up ever, I don’t know what half the things in d makeup box do and the concept of a date is unknown to me. :
14. The probability of finding a hot guy in my college is 0.0001.
15. I can type faster than u can blink.
16. Ok that gave me next point... I m excellent at exaggerating - courtesy 8 submissions. :)
17. I sing random lame stuff like "Tu hi toh mera HOST hai" :and write even lamer stuff like “Wails from the Wumpus world”
18. I consider myself as a well dressed grl if d color of my submission file matches my top. And also if I get a compliment that refers to me as female.
19. I love to talk about processors and I love to diss trical/tronix guys (Boo to u Karan!!) abt their fixation with 8085 when d whole world lives in d age of Pentium.
20. I once proxied for "Sachin Tendulkar" in 1st sem and got thrown out of class. Ahhh… fond memories!!!
21. I think my life would have been a LOT easier if Kirchoff, Newton, Lebnidz, Taylor, Tanenbaum, Laurents, Shannon, Spohn hadn’t existed. And also for dat reason I worship TECHMAX. :P
22.My conversation starts with "Wassa" and end with "TTYL" along wid P.S tht is "if u coming 2mrw mera proxy maar. roll no 26." (oh I shud probably add this too – everyone in class knows hw to sign my name. :P)
23.I discovered my exceptional talent at being a story teller during viva's.
24.I hav copied in exams approximately 3.618 times the amount u hav actually given exams. lolz.
25. My speciality is getting mirror marks in mid sems. Lolz. i.e. 03/30, 02/20, 01/10. :P
26. I know all shortcuts and function keys on the keyboard. Ctrl-D comes in handy when u watching something u shudn’t.. (smirks) and Alt- F4 comes in handy whn ur BUSTED!!! :P
27. For me the best reasons for celebration are : Reduced Syllabus, Mass Walkout, Exam postponement and Independence Day (last day of exam)
28. My favorite word is "F***" and my favorite phrase is "SHOT diya" :P
29. Whenever I got out wid frnds I’m the one who calculates to the nearest paisa the breakdown of how much who should pay.
30. Everyone in my family and neighborhood expects me to solve all their computer failure problems. I take immense pleasure in assuming a sober tone and saying "I will hav to format ur PC. I m afraid all ur data will be gone" n then act lik a hero whn I save it all. :P
31. Laminton Road is my Mecca. (All those who don’t know bt wud lik to get d best deals on electronic gadgets anyway, get off Grant Road and ask anyone where it is. Beware of ppl who will try to sell u weird stuff. Lolz. If ur a girl, don’t go alone.)
32. I spend more time at the xerox / printout wala than at home. :)
33. I think explaining the concept of mass bunk to nerds is more difficult than explaining the colors to a blind person.
34. Almost everything tht I do always comes down to "MATH".. I think in terms like Probability of this is.., Practically speaking this should be..., Assuming that.., Given that.. :P
35. I hav contacts wid the computer wala and he updates me everytime theres smthng new in d market. :)
36. The villain’s in my life are the IMPOSSIBLE amount of viruses I hav put my laptop thru. Someppl from class actually hav a CD of all viruses seen so far.
37. I love doing the victory dance which is a cross between Joey dance and Mundu dance.. this event takes place on the last day of term which is after all submissions are done.
38. My attendance in class is proportional to how early I sleep.
39. I crack technical PJ’s. I also understand/laugh at the lamest PJ’s possible.
40. I consider 40 to be the magic number :)
41. I know what are the full forms of the different file extensions. Bet u didn’t knw “jpeg” stands for Joint Photograph Experts Group
42. I copy stuff that can’t be copied on d net (baah!! Cant copied??? Yeah ryt!!) using print screen. Simple. Duh! Courtesy : the innumerable screenshots I have taken in my 4 years at college.
43. I am 21 years old and the most memorable thing I have ever done is throw paper balls at people when they are not looking. :P
44. After hours de-stressing means playing basketball in d quad. And catching the sun do down on dat majestic dome. :)
45. I think libraries have multiple uses. They double up as sleeping rooms, gossip rooms, Timepassing rooms, Listening to music rooms, Playing schooltime games such as X’s and O’s, BINGO, Name place animal thing (LOLZ).. and sometimes something even better. (wink wink)
46. If I got a nickel for every word of crap I ever wrote (exams or otherwise) I would retire ryt now as an incredibly rich woman.
47. If I sat to calculate the amount of money I wasted on assignment sheets, xerox’s, files, printouts, d stationery & even the inners and outers and the index sheets… I would suffer from a minor heartattack. :P
48. I hav hit a rheostat in frustration (whn I discovered it had 3 arms instead of d 2 I assumed) and miraculously got the right readings!! Lolz.
49. Once I wrote a whole program that does nothing and while the professor wasn’t looking added a simple statement at the end of the program tht said “cout<<”5”;” (display 5 on screen) and made him believe my program was working!! Smart eh?
50. KK- Pal, Summer of 69’, and College Days are the songs that made me cry on Farewell. I’ll miss everything on this list. Damn!! I m choked. :(
soon-to-be-Bachelor of Computer Technology :P