I’ll not beat around d bush here, about why I m writing this post. I had a breakup. Very recently. Lets not get into the why’s and when.. because it’s a rather long and messy story. So anyway, I decided to write this, because.. Damn!! Breakups can be good. I had a LOT of fun coming up with some of these reasons along with my rocking friends.. (\m/) So here goes :
1. You find out who your guardian angels are. Seriously! I didn’t know I had so many. Across all sorts of distances and even borders (Mwah! You know who you are!) You also find out who your real friends are. The ones who don’t say anything except “What d hell are you doing alone on a Sat night..??? Lets Parttyyyy!!!”
2. You get to hang out with friends so much more that it WILL make you wonder what the heck were u doing all this while.. lost in your own world, when you should have been enjoying life with these friends!
3. You get so much time for yourself, that suddenly, unlike other times, you have a million things to do and so little time. Hehe. (I have been wondering what to catch up with first, the guitar lessons or the unwatched seasons.. lolz!)
4. You get to spend a lot of time with the family. Meaning you are out of your room, and off your phone, and actually listening to how did mom’s day go. And that's a good feeling!
5. You get to stare at cute guys asses. (Hi5!!) Hehe. (Ok, I'll be honest, earlier it was just the faces. Now you can blatantly check them out!) (Courtesy : ILMB, CC’s)
6. You get to burn stuff. Haha. TRUST ME! It's an awesome feeling (rem when in FRIENDS, they try to burn and cute firemen show up!) (Courtesy : Pam)
7. You can FINALLY go to the mall with the sole purpose of buying lingerie. Lolz. I realized its actually true!! Guys always hurry you through the most important section a woman’s gotta have.. n with the guy gone you have plenty of time for laces and satins. (wink wink) (Misty Rhythm gave me d idea through this post)
8. You can leave.. umm.. certain places unshaven. (courtesy: Tinku)
(I got a LOT of raised eyebrows for this one.. so for everyone's benefit i clarify.. i DIDN'T come up with this, n I DIDN'T mean what you pervs think!!! i meant the goddamn hands duh!!!)
9. Your friends wont mind sharing you with other friends.. hehehe!! Meaning you can juggle between multiple ‘friends’ :D (Courtesy : Rahul *Rahul’s Quote : “shee yaar!! I feel like having an extra affairal affair with all these faltu ka restrictions she’s put on me”*)
10. You get to see for yourself what an impossibly wonderful, strong and beautiful person u really are!!! Trust me on this, nothing could do you more good than breaking up with someone who wasn’t meant to be. Good, messy, bad, spiteful.. whatever way it ends, You'll learn a lot about yourself than any other experience you have ever had!! :) :) :)