Short term goals for this month and why?
- Get my drivers license.
- Get the baking equipment/ingredients in order.
(... both next-to-do items from my 25 before 25 list)
- Quit making Vodafone richer! THEY DONT NEED YOUR MONEY! :|
- Find a free spot in the morning time before office for the gym.
- Drag my friend down to the gym and enroll us both! :P I need company when I need to do something like that :)
- Take more pictures!!!! I have been neglecting things that make me happy, esp. my precious Nikon lately, and I plan to change that :)
- I saw the most amazing pair of shoes at Forever & New the other day, and found out they cost roughly 4 grand. I can afford it waise (thanks to what is becoming my moms biggest mistake till date - giving me the Visa power :D) but I have decided that if I want those, I have to earn it. So SAVE up on unnecessary expenses!!!! :|
- Finish Chowringhee.
- Restrict my internet usage. Lately I have realized that I'm ALWAYS online - laptop or BB, I'm always signed in. And I ultimately end up talking to someone or the other all the time, thanks to friends spread all over the planet. And, Facebook-ing all the time. NOT GOOD. I need to dump FB soonnnn!!! :(
- Finish this 31-Day Challenge... For someone who loses interest in things pretty soon, it will make me feel good to know that I stuck it out :)
P.S: Is it weird that my interest in cricket has reignited all of a sudden?! Thanks to IPL..
Now Playing: With arms wide open (strings version) | Creed