Jan 16, 2011

Day# 16

Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.




Official relationship status on FB: "In a relationship" 
Since: The day I received a marriage proposal on FB :D Hahhaha! True Story.

So the real relationship status?... I will just quote my favorite developers from Facebook who lovingly coded it into the relationship status dropdown.



Single.



~Annie.
P.S: Loved and lost, and frankly wayyyyyy too bored to try again! :D
__________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Poker Face | Lady Gaga

4 comments:

buckingfastard said...

u got MARRIAGE proposal on fb!!! wow...wat was the guy expecting :)

A Benevolent Sultan for Life said...

relevant video.

Do you code ?.

My Hobby: Complementing random persons on the web by asking irrelevant questions.

*orange plum* said...

I totally empathize with the 'too bored to try again!' part :D

Stumbled upon your blog today. Liked what I read.
Love.

Raj said...

what happened to discussing the single life part? that was the question! not fair!

Post a Comment