Jan 15, 2011

Day# 15

Put your iPod on shuffle: First 15 songs that play?


Congratulations, introducing you to the first music fanatic who doesn't own an iPod. Anyways, putting my BB songlist on shuffle (hoping people will think BB is way cooler :D)

  1. Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me
  2. Britney Spears - I got that Boom Boom (my dance song :P)
  3. The Script - Breakeven
  4. The Fray - How to save a life
  5. Bon Jovi - Shot through the heart :P
  6. Bombay - Tu hi re
  7. Kaminey - Pehli baar mohabbat ki hai
  8. Fergie - London Bridge
  9. Jimi Hendrix - Foxey Lady
  10. Euphoria - Dhoom Pichak Dhoom
  11. Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Tere Bin Nahi Lagda
  12. Strings - Yeh hai meri kahani
  13. Derek & The Dominoes - Layla
  14. Creed - With arms wide open (strings version)
  15. Fort Minor - Where'd you go

~Annie.
P.S: I read this a while ago and am still ROFL-ing. Urging all geeks to give it a hit :D
__________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Where'd you go | Fort Minor

5 comments:

Arnab Majumdar said...

Does laughing out loud at EVERY one of those xkcd jokes make me a geek? :P :D

Harini said...

Thanks for the link. Made my day!

I love my i-pod nano. I think once u get an i-pod you will know how great it is :)

Raj said...

'Anyways, putting my BB songlist on shuffle(hoping people will think BB is way cooler :D)'

you really are quite the optimist aren't you? :P

britney <3

there is something about her.

buckingfastard said...

a perfectly great playlist ruined by the inclusion of britney spears, fergie and fort minor....sigh!!!

DeJaVu said...

dhoom pichak dhoom!! man..wizards memories.. :) :)

Post a Comment