Jan 10, 2011

Day# 10

Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.


This is going to be rather long :)

I am going to list songs that put me in those moods. Music doesn't make me sad or bored or hyper or mad(?!)... Irrespective of whatever mood I was in before, there are songs that make me grin and put a skip in my steps, make me feel happy and awesome. & then there are songs that make me just stop whatever I am doing and lose myself to that closed feeling around my heart. Make me really really nostalgic, these songs, they are the ones closest of my heart...

Happy:
Alive - Pearl Jam
Sweet Child O' Mine - GnR
Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
Dancing Queen - Abba
Voodoo Chile [ slight return] / Foxey Lady - Jimi Hendrix
Lady Marmalade - Lil Kim, Pink, Christina, Mia.
Dhoom pichak dhoom - Euphoria
Jaane Kyun - Dostana
Lollipop - Lil Wayne
Don’t worry be happy - Bob Marley (The original god of weed \m/ oh yea.)
Everybody - Ingrid Michaelson
The way you look tonight - Frank Sinatra
Can’t take my eyes off you – Valli Franklin
The way I are – Timbaland :D (workout song!)
In the summertime - Shaggy
Zombie - The Cranberries
Dooba dooba - Silk Route
You & Me - Lifehouse
The Remedy – Jason Mraz
Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
Poker Face, Alejandro – Lady Gaga :P
Nothing Else Matters - Apocalyptica
Rockstar - Nickelback
Smelly Cat - Phoebe Buffay :D
My Girl - Temptations
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Nostalgia:
Breakeven - The Script
Dreaming with a broken heart - John Mayer
Linger - The Cranberries
Khamaj - Fuzon
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
How to save a life - The Fray
Black - Pearl Jam
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
One Last Breath - Creed
In Loving Memory – Alterbridge
The Scientist – Coldplay
Secret Garden - Bruce Springsteen
Other side of the world - KT Tunstall
Yesterday - Beatles
Maeri - Euphoria
Everything - Lifehouse
Leaving on a jet plane -Chantal Kreviazuk
November Rain - GnR
25 Minutes - MLTR
Aaoge jab tum/ Tum se hi - Jab We Met
Faraway - Nickelback
Shes like the wind - Patrick Swayze
Luka Chuppi / Tu Bin Bataye - RDB
Hello/ My Immortal [live version] - Evanescence

.... and many more, I'm sure I'm missing them, but that's it for now.

~Annie.
P.S: Khamaj & Iris will always remain my fav songs.
_________________________________________________________
Now Playing: Black Horse & A Cherry Tree | KT Tunstall

2 comments:

PeaBee said...

The fact that you had "You and Me" on your happy list made ME very happy. Its my favourite song (as of now, anyway! :P)
But, I got really excited when I saw Smelly Cat :D
Even her Holiday song is awesome.

IceMaiden said...

@Priyanka,
I LOVE 'You & Me'... Its very romantic :) :) :)

Holiday Song is awesome too!!!! But Smelly Cat has the cult status :)

@Meera,
Man, it sure is!!!! :) :)
Thanks!

Post a Comment