Jan 25, 2011

Day# 25

What would I find in your bag?

  • My Nikon
  • A book I am currently reading (right now – Chowringhee)
  • B&BW Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion
  • Burberry Weekend Deo
  • Bangles
  • Kohl (I have tried everything, but nothing works for me other than the baby kohl - super sensitive eyes- remember that Jai Kajal in a bright green dabba? :P that one)
  • Vaseline
  • Miss Claire Lip gloss
  • Loose change
  • USB for my BB
  • My CK glares
  • Ridiculous amount of ATM slips / bills :|
  • Fake lashes (from my sister’s wedding! Just realized they were in there! :P)
  • House keys
  • Office ID card
  • Pendrive & Office harddisk
  • Comb
  • Wallet
  • B&BW Kiwi Hand sanitizer (Courtesy Zai)
  • My specs - in various states of abuse (I treat my specs like they are unbreakable! :|)
  • Tissue papers
  • Bus tickets
  • A pencil
  • Pocket book
  • Chlormint/ Happy Dent (I ALWAYS have either/both)
  • Dhapped iPod headset
~Annie.
P.S: I just realised I have a very un-girly handbag. :P
_________________________________________________________

Now Playing: The man who cant be moved | The Script

5 comments:

Anwesa said...

lol@P.S.

Aur kitna "girly" hona chahiye aapka bag ?

Ananya said...

You call THAT un-girly? :O

bondgal_rulz said...

UNGIRLY???? :O :O

IceMaiden said...

@All
Ladies, I don't carry any makeup (I don't even know how to apply makeup..!! Heheheheh :P) 90% of my cousins handbag contains cosmetics :P That's what makes my bag un-girly :D

Raj said...

that's a rather wholesome amount of stuff to be carrying around isnt it?!

Post a Comment