Jan 12, 2011

Day# 12

Your favorite season and why.



Staying in Mumbai and not falling in love with the Monsoons is not possible. There is something about the way it makes hopeless romantic such as me, go 'wow'. 
Every. Single. Time.


The Mumbai monsoon has always been one of those overwhelming things that you cant see or explain. Something thats not easily explained but still has the ability to tug at heartstrings in just the right way.


The rains feature in some of my favorite memories.
Sometimes happySometimes sad and nostalgicSometimes just plain musings.


The rain has made me rejoice in the new found love and lament the loss of love. My first true loves kiss was in the midst of a beautiful drizzle. The pitter-patter of raindrops brings out the romantic in me. Conversations. I get crazy and romantic and smiley and hop-skip-jump-in-my-step and silly in the rains. There's nothing to NOT like about the rains really! :)


Baarishon mein lipat ke maa.... Aati thi woh chalke... Maeri...
Deriyaan ho jaye toh.... Rote halke halke... Maeri...


~Annie.
P.S: Watching me get nutsy in the rain was his favorite thing for a long long time.
___________________________________________________________
Now playing: Maeri | Euphoria

1 comments:

UjjwalRaaj said...

Put a smile on my face it did.

But yes, sorry to be a dampener , but floods did strike me first when you said Mumbai monsoons.

Post a Comment