In this past month, what have you learned?
The first month of the new year. Its been ok I guess..Things I learned:
- You will always feel that you are getting paid lesser than you deserve :D
- I need to learn how to be patient.
- Two people can look at the exact same thing and see completely different things.
- Mumbai is beautiful. (& this realization keeps dawning every once in a while)
- I take decent pictures :D
- I have great ideas, but I need that someone with me to actually execute them.
- Holding hands is totally underrated.
- I should never have been given the Visa power.
- Going to sales and buying off-sale stuff is stupid & also somewhat of my trademark.
- One of these days Mom will throw me out of the house for good... :P
- Alterbridge will never move out of my fav songs list.
- Dhobi Ghat is strictly a mediocore movie, people stop making a fuss about it.
- Waking up with a smile automatically makes the entire day smiley.
- Nobody gawks at PDA anymore. People here truly don't have the time.
- You can wait endless hours for something to happen, and find that all it required was you to STOP waiting.
- I don't miss college/ college friends as much as I did a year back. And its ok.
- I don't understand the concept of adding colleagues on social networking sites.
- CCD coffee sucks, Barista coffee rocks & CostaCoffee should donate me their couch.
P.S: I am officially broke :(
Now Playing: All the way for you | Poets of the Fall