Jan 29, 2011

Day# 29

In this past month, what have you learned?



The first month of the new year. Its been ok I guess..Things I learned:

  • You will always feel that you are getting paid lesser than you deserve :D
  • I need to learn how to be patient.
  • Two people can look at the exact same thing and see completely different things.
  • Mumbai is beautiful. (& this realization keeps dawning every once in a while)
  • I take decent pictures :D
  • I have great ideas, but I need that someone with me to actually execute them.
  • Holding hands is totally underrated.
  • I should never have been given the Visa power.
  • Going to sales and buying off-sale stuff is stupid & also somewhat of my trademark.
  • One of these days Mom will throw me out of the house for good... :P
  • Alterbridge will never move out of my fav songs list.
  • Dhobi Ghat is strictly a mediocore movie, people stop making a fuss about it.
  • Waking up with a smile automatically makes the entire day smiley.
  • Nobody gawks at PDA anymore. People here truly don't have the time.
  • You can wait endless hours for something to happen, and find that all it required was you to STOP waiting.
  • I don't miss college/ college friends as much as I did a year back. And its ok.
  • I don't understand the concept of adding colleagues on social networking sites.
  • CCD coffee sucks, Barista coffee rocks & CostaCoffee should donate me their couch.

~Annie.
P.S: I am officially broke :(
__________________________________________________________
Now Playing: All the way for you | Poets of the Fall

4 comments:

Amit said...

I agree with the last thing...CCD coffee and their basic service has gone down....i thought it was only Delhi, but i guess its been all around....i have always been a more of a Barista (or starbucks when abroad) fan than any other Cofeee chain !!!

Arnab Majumdar said...

"You will always feel that you are getting paid lesser than you deserve :D"

I'm actually glad that my HR professor, and the HR people at both my jobs have drilled this into me. Now, I see it in action all around me... I think you know the details of that already :)

"I have great ideas, but I need that someone with me to actually execute them."

I know what you mean. We should talk, seriously! :P

"Nobody gawks at PDA anymore. People here truly don't have the time."

I told you so! (I've been wanting to say this for a while now :D hehe)

"CCD coffee sucks, Barista coffee rocks & CostaCoffee should donate me their couch."

Aromas, Powai, rocks beyond imagination! I think they actually started reserving one of their outside chairs on weekdays for me :P

Neeha said...

Even I need a person to execute my ideas..
Unfortunately,I didn't find such bakra till now.Hope ill find soon.

Myworld said...

I totally agree with the last one..

Post a Comment